One month. One million miles. Every year we challenge the greater Fresno area to ride a collective million miles during Bike Month. To keep you motivated and on track, we’ve created the Million Mile Challenge Dashboard. You’ll be able to pledge your miles for the month, log the types of miles you’re riding, and see the progress you and your fellow I Bike Fresno riders are making toward your goals. It’s all about getting you on your bike and remembering that Biking = Joy. So here's how it works:
- Register or login at ibikefresno.org. (links are in the top righthand corner of this page)
- Pledge your miles. Set a goal for yourself. Whatever your pledge, riding toward your goal will help us reach our goal of a million miles.
- Either create or join a team with your friends. Don’t worry, if you don’t have a team yet, you can join one later.
- Ride your bike every chance you get in the month of May.
- Every time you ride, sign in to ibikefresno.org and log your miles in the Million Mile Challenge Dashboard
- See how you rank among the other I Bike Fresno riders on the website. Challenge your friends and family to meet their goals too!
- Watch the mile counter climb on the front page as we pedal together to one million miles.
We've got a veritable smorgasbord of prizes for every single day of the month. You'll be entered automatically when you log your miles.
Bragging rights? We got 'em. As you log your miles on the Million Mile Challenge Dashboard, you'll earn badges for different riding accomplishments that you can share with your friends.
Everything is more fun with friends. Form a team of up to five people and ride together. (NOTE: These teams are NOT related to the Bike To Work Day Corporate Challenge.) Your I Bike Fresno team can be five friends you train with, five people you meet up for coffee with or maybe five family members who want to ride bikes together all month. You’ll be able to see the mile counts of your teammates and challenge other teams in head-to-head competition for the most miles moved.
THE LAST DAY TO CREATE OR JOIN A TEAM IS MAY 24. THIS ALLOWS FOR TEAMS TO SETTLE IN FOR A FINAL WEEK OF COMPETITION. SO BE SURE YOUR TEAMS ARE SET BY MAY 24.
Enough with the reading! Register or log in now using the links in the top right hand corner of the website.