New Calendar Event
- Sunnyside Bikes Breakfast Ride
- 05/26/2013 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunnyside Bicycles - Fresno
FROM SUNNYSIDE BICYCLES:
By now you know the intent behind our favorite ride, right? We want everyone in the neighborhood to get together for a nice, social (10-12 mph avg pace) ride over to Blossom Trail Cafe, where we stop and eat a delicious breakfast and enjoy each other's company! (We started it to get to know our Sunnyside neighbors better, but our little ride has grown to include people from Hanford, Sanger, Chowchilla, Madera, Lemoore and Auberry!) This month, we are bumping the start time up to 9, and we bet someone will be adding some miles on after the ride if you'd like to go further! So come out and ride with your neighbors, make new friends and find new riding partners!!! Some things to remember:
* Helmets are mandatory, as always! (If you are inviting your friends to join you, please make sure to tell them to bring a helmet!) * Please carry a spare tube just in case you run over glass or thorns and get a flat tire.
* Air up your tires to the maximum recommended pressure (it is usually listed on the sidewall of the tire). This will help you roll faster, which will get you to the waffles faster.
* Bring a bottle of water in case you get thirsty on the ride! * This ride is just under 16 miles total. Plan accordingly! :)
- Sunnyside Bicycles - Website
- 6105 E. Kings Canyon Rd. #104
EventList powered by schlu.net